This article of Fish Alaska Log Cabin Lodge was uploaded on December 21, 2017 at 9:15 am. It is published on the Cabin category. Fish Alaska Log Cabin Lodge is tagged with Fish Alaska Log Cabin Lodge, Fish, Alaska, Log, Cabin, Lodge..
Fishfish (fish),USA pronunciation n., pl. (esp. collectively) fish, ([esp. referring to two or more kinds or species]) fish•es, v.
- any of various cold-blooded, aquatic vertebrates, having gills, commonly fins, and typically an elongated body covered with scales.
- (loosely) any of various other aquatic animals.
- the flesh of fishes used as food.
- Fishes, the constellation or sign of Pisces.
- a person: an odd fish; a poor fish.
- a long strip of wood, iron, etc., used to strengthen a mast, joint, etc.
- [Cards Slang.]an incompetent player whose incompetence can be exploited.
- a dollar: He sold the car for 500 fish.
- a new prison inmate.
- drink like a fish, to drink alcoholic beverages to excess: Nobody invites him out because he drinks like a fish.
- fish out of water, a person out of his or her proper or accustomed environment: He felt like a fish out of water in an academic atmosphere.
- neither fish nor fowl, having no specific character or conviction;
neither one nor the other.
- other fish to fry, other matters requiring attention: When it was time to act, they had other fish to fry.
- to catch or attempt to catch (any species of fish or the like).
- to try to catch fish in (a stream, lake, etc.): Let's fish the creek.
- to draw, as by fishing (often fol. by up or out): He fished a coin out of his pocket for the boy.
- to search through, as by fishing.
- to secure (an anchor) by raising the flukes.
- to reinforce (a mast or other spar) by fastening a spar, batten, metal bar, or the like, lengthwise over a weak place.
- to catch or attempt to catch fish, as by angling or drawing a net.
- to search carefully: He fished through all his pockets but his wallet was gone.
- to seek to obtain something indirectly or by artifice: to fish for compliments; to fish for information.
- to search for or attempt to catch onto something under water, in mud, etc., by the use of a dredge, rake, hook, or the like.
- to attempt to recover detached tools or other loose objects from an oil or gas well.
- fish in troubled waters, to take advantage of troubled or uncertain conditions for personal profit.
- fish or cut bait, to choose a definite course of action, esp. to decide whether to participate in or retreat from an activity.
- fish out, to deplete (a lake, stream, etc.) of fish by fishing.
AlaskaA•las•ka (ə las′kə),USA pronunciation n.
A•las′kan, adj., n.
- a state of the United States in NW North America. 400,481;
586,400 sq. mi. (1,519,000 sq. km). Cap.: Juneau. Abbr.: AK (for use with zip code), Alas.
- Gulf of, a gulf of the Pacific, on the coast of S Alaska.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Lodgelodge (loj),USA pronunciation n., v., lodged, lodg•ing.
- a small, makeshift or crude shelter or habitation, as of boughs, poles, skins, earth, or rough boards;
cabin or hut.
- a house used as a temporary residence, as in the hunting season.
- a summer cottage.
- a house or cottage, as in a park or on an estate, occupied by a gatekeeper, caretaker, gardener, or other employee.
- a resort hotel, motel, or inn.
- the main building of a camp, resort hotel, or the like.
- the meeting place of a branch of certain fraternal organizations.
- the members composing the branch: The lodge is planning a picnic.
- any of various North American Indian dwellings, as a tepee or long house. Cf. earth lodge.
- the Indians who live in such a dwelling or a family or unit of North American Indians.
- the home of a college head at Cambridge University, England.
- the den of an animal or group of animals, esp. beavers.
- to have a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily, as in a hotel, motel, or inn: We lodged in a guest house.
- to live in rented quarters in another's house: He lodged with a local family during his college days.
- to be fixed, implanted, or caught in a place or position;
come to rest;
stick: The bullet lodged in his leg.
- to furnish with a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily;
accommodate: Can you lodge us for the night?
- to furnish with a room or rooms in one's house for payment;
have as a lodger: a boardinghouse that lodges oil workers.
- to serve as a residence, shelter, or dwelling for;
shelter: The château will lodge the ambassador during his stay.
- to put, store, or deposit, as in a place, for storage or keeping;
stow: to lodge one's valuables in a hotel safe.
- to bring or send into a particular place or position.
- to house or contain: The spinal canal lodges and protects the spinal cord.
- to vest (power, authority, etc.).
- to put or bring (information, a complaint, etc.) before a court or other authority.
- to beat down or lay flat, as vegetation in a storm: A sudden hail had lodged the crops.
- to track (a deer) to its lair.
Fish Alaska Log Cabin Lodge have 10 pictures , they are Both-cabins-w-picnic-tbl ., Kenai Magic Lodge: Alaska's Premier Fishing And Kenai River Lodge!, Gwins Lodge, Alaska Fishing Lodge Cabins On The Kenai Peninsula, Fish Alaska Log Cabin Lodge Awesome Ideas #4 National Geographic Lodges, Alaska Fishing Lodge By The Kenai River, Fish Alaska Log Cabin Lodge #6 Steamboat Bay Fishing Club – Noyes Island, Alaska, Great Alaska Adventure Lodge Cabin, Alaska's Stephan Lake Lodge, Fish Alaska Log Cabin Lodge #10 Kenai Alaska Fishing Cabins, One Of Our Original Riverside Log Guest Cabins With Full Bath.. Below are the images:
Fish Alaska Log Cabin Lodge typically be described as an area we assemble with relatives at home. Moreover, sometimes a lot of activities performed inside the two areas. For that individuals require good lighting so your atmosphere becomes pleasant and warmer. Below are a few ideas from us for your home lighting is attractive and appropriate. Modern hanging would still be utilized in some patterns the kitchen.
Uncomplicated and appear more elegant, roof chains could possibly be combined with a number of kitchen design you have. To make it more interesting, you could add DIRECTED lights on each part of the threshold with certain colors so the house more attractive and modern home.
Fish Alaska Log Cabin Lodge are spread to focus on garage or the yard just. Now, the light can be utilized as-well along with your home style that was contemporary. In fact, applying these lamps, the area seems large and more flexible; and roof could be the best option for illumination design of one's kitchen house.
The more chandelier want to employ, we advise which you choose a hanging layout that's uncomplicated never to demonstrate the crowd while in the room's atmosphere were exorbitant. Hanging lamps are generally suited to kitchens with layout that is minimalist. As a few of the pictures above, the chandelier has a figure that's very easy so that it seems more sophisticated. If you are using the hanging, make certain, you select a similar design to keep pace using the general kitchen your kitchen.
Related Pictures on Fish Alaska Log Cabin Lodge
- Living Room Clocks
April 30, 2018
- Rating Kitchen Appliances
August 17, 2017
- Bathroom Wall Cabinet With Towel Rack
March 7, 2017
- Sl Nabors Roofing
September 14, 2017
- Lowes Concrete Floor Paint
May 10, 2017
- Rustoleum Tile Transformations
March 29, 2017
- Shoe Storage Furniture
May 30, 2017
- Blockers Furniture Ocala Fl
October 23, 2017
- Palm Beach Garden Mall
October 23, 2017
- Garden Of Life Primal Defense Ultra
May 26, 2017
- Hells Kitchen Season 6 Winner
October 23, 2017
- Ashley Furniture Box Spring
July 15, 2017
- Blue Porcelain Tile
October 22, 2017
- Crunches Feet On Floor
September 17, 2017
- Philadelphia Eagles Furniture
June 24, 2017
- Bedroom Home Theater
February 18, 2017
- Roof Turbine Replacement
March 3, 2017
- Ideal Tile Paramus
August 22, 2017
- Ashley Furniture Fort Wayne Indiana
August 21, 2017
- Furniture Stores In Yakima Wa
September 11, 2017
- Vinyl Kitchen Floors
June 13, 2017
- Antique Furniture Nyc
October 23, 2017
- Hip Roof Shed Plans
April 19, 2017
- Food Networks Shows
June 19, 2017
- Blood In Stool Only Once
April 17, 2018